Wednesday 1 July 2009

Prophecy 1st July 2009



Prophecy 1st July 2009

This prophecy of Elohim of Israel came to me this morning.

My people must learn my Word, which is the Hebrew Alphabet.

The scribes and the priests and the pastors have hidden my truth and have corrupted the scriptures, to lead my people astray.

Yehshua my Word became flesh, and walked among my people and gave them light.

Learn my Word, which is the twenty two letters of the Hebrew Alphabet.

Which is still the same, it will bring healing, joy, life and peace to a
ll who will learn in reverence, and speak it as an offering to me.

I am the faithful and true Elohim of Israel. I will give life to Jew and Gentile, for all who calls upon the name of Yehshua Hamashia will be saved.

Thus saith Adonai.







No comments: